Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
So there's a skeleton...

And here's the long

I must be getting some of my old kick back.  I was talking with a teacher today and got going on a bit of a tirade about something.  At some point into it, she kind of chuckled at me and said, "I'm glad you're back."  I had to laugh.  So much of this year has just slid by almost unnoticed by me!  I am eager to be back on. 

I'm carrying around a skeleton - it's not in my closet, it's in the back seat of my car.  I'm actually delivering it to someone tomorrow.  Right now it's lying down on the back seat, but I'm thinking of sitting it up tomorrow to drive through morning traffic.  We'll see. It's actually not a real skeleton anyway, it's an academic model used for classrooms.   She's missing her right hand, but I like the idea of carting her around.  I thought of several jokes about skeletons in my closet, but I'm not good with jokes.

I sent Liga a text about having a skeleton in the car because I was afraid she'd see it when she came home from work after dark and be startled.  She thought I was trying to make some kind of joke!  

Tomorrow is another busy day and at a little after 3:00 I have Herceptin number 47 of 52!

No comments:

Post a Comment