Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
 Puppy and kitty sitting

And here's the long

I spent the whole day today in the office - well - I took about 15 minutes and ran over to the Purple Daisy and picked up lunch which I brought back to the office and ate while I looked at e-mail.  I got lots done today and feel particularly good about making my way through two of the piles that have been sitting there for over a year.  That's a long story - but nevertheless - they are gone now!

Tomorrow I'll only get to be in the office for a few hours and then I have obligations out and about.  I'm looking foward to making another dent in yet another pile!

We are kitty sitting and pup sitting.  We have Hershey for Mom while she's gone to Nashville.  She  still hasn't figured out about peeing ONLY outside.  We are working on it, but I think that's not an easy one for her to learn. We've also got Dexter.  Liga is spending two nights a week with Mommy Anne - she goes directly from work.  So Dexter is staying with us.  He's so tiny!  He's in the bathroom for the night, but this evening he has certainly run the show! 

I'm very tired and hoping that sleep comes easily and that I don't wake too often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment