Monday, July 12, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Just a few more days of summer break.

And here's the long

So - time has flown by!  Next Monday morning I go back to work, so I'm trying to fill these last few days with things that will be sustaining until my next break!

I did go into the office for a couple of hours today to do a teacher screening  for one of our positions and to work a bit on the staffing puzzle.   But before we could get his paper work even processed, he had accepted another job!  If I "hadda known"  I could have skipped going to the office!

Pennie arrived this morning, and I got to see her briefly at Parkwood; I'm hoping we get to have lunch tomorrow.  It will be good to have some time just to catch up and talk with her.  I'm also going to try to get some garden time in tomorrow morning.  It rained last night (yea!) but that meant it was too wet to work in the dirt this morning.  The tomatoes that I got out earlier - definitely not early - as I didn't get anything out early.  Anyway, the first ones I set out are coming on great. I can have a tomato salad with 3, 4 or 5 different varieties - yummy!  I really love the taste of the black cherry and the Cherokee purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment