Friday, July 23, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Dexter kept me from getting a good night's sleep!

And here's the long

Dexter is a sweet and tiny little kitten.  Liga worked until 9 and then spent the night with Mommy Anne last night, so I kept him again.  Hershey had gone back home to Mom's so I put him in her cage instead of all the way in the back bathroom.  He did just fine, but every time he woke and meowed, he woke me as well! Sophie really likes him.  Every time he started making noise she went over to the cage to try to get him settled down. 

Liga picked him up after her shift tonight, so Sophie and Lola and I are here keeping Alan company. 

Alan took Mommy Anne to the doctor today - actually she saw the nurse practitioner.  It turns out that she has a blood clot in her ankle or maybe just above and she still has a urinary tract infection.  No wonder she's been so miserable!  She's not to get out of bed except to go to the bathroom, and she'll be starting on coumadin and Lovenox tonight. 

I'm going to take a melatonin in just a few minutes and maybe sleep in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment