Sunday, July 18, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Today is my last summer vacation day!

And here's the long

Today is my very last day before the working starts for the 2010-11 school year.  I've got lots to get done in the two weeks before teachers report!  I'm not looking forward to getting myself out of bed in the morning, but it can be done!

Tonight Liga has come over with Dexter.  She's going to watch TV with me - and wash the sheets that Dexter had an accident on!  He's so tiny that he just can't remember how to get to the litter box!  She's really having lots of fun with him and Blueie the fish.

Tonight we went to dinner with Pennie and Mommy Anne.  Mommy Anne seemed pretty out of sorts, but it was nice to be together. 

I've left my power cord to the laptop in Atlanta, so I'm borrowing Alan's laptop...  they'll bring my power cord as they come through Chattanooga with the bed for Liga!  I'll be fine at work tomorrow as I'll use the desktop for everything I need. I do have a couple of things on the laptop, so I'll take it in to the office and can probably borrow a cord from a co-worker for long enough to get the stuff e-mailed to myself. 

Sophie and Lola are getting to know Dexter.  I wonder how often he'll come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment