Monday, July 19, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Well today I was back at work!

And here's the long

Today I started back to work.  I spent the majority of the day in my office catching up on e-mail and trying to sort out some loose ends - notice I did not say tie them up.  They are currently in a knot just like two or three necklaces can get in the bottom of an unorganized jewelry box or drawer.  Once I get them sorted out they'll be pretty simple to tie up! 

By 10:00 this morning my legs had started siezing up with muscle cramps.  It kept on coming all day long.  The cramps are in the back of my thighs, my lower buttocks, and down into my legs.  From what I can figure it's the femoris and sartorius  muscles in the anterior region of my thighs that are giving me the most problems. 

Check out the thigh muscles here.


Later this week maybe I can work on adjusting my chair.  I'm thinking that's the whole problem!  Last night when Liga left for home (about midnight) her car wouldn't start - well it started and about a block from here, it quit.  Since it was so late she just came back here and spent the night so her Dad could help her get it taken care of today.  So we had a tiny baby kitten in the house last night.  What fun that was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment