Friday, April 8, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Looking forward to a really nice weekend.

And here's the long.

I  am so glad that today is the last day of this work week. I know next week is not going to get any better, but I sure am glad to have a couple of days away from all this. 

Mom made dinner for us tonight - one of my favorites. Pinto Beans, mustard greens (she put in some dandelion greens and some of her arugula from the garden), and tomatoes stewed with bread - all accompanied by cornbread, some onion, and some of my pickled green tomatoes.  What a yummy supper. I'm home by myself this evening - and I've fallen down on the sofa and can't get up...... (ummm, probably better said - won't get up).

I've already fixed the alarm clock so that it will NOT go off in the morning. I'm looking forward to sleeping til I just want to get up.

And I'm going to try my best not to think too much about work until very early Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment