Friday, April 22, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
I got to see my big brother today!

And here's the long.

How lovely to have a Friday off!  And what an even more special surprise to get a call from Mom last night saying that Russ had decided to drive up for the weekend!

Of course, I had big plans to sleep forever today - but at 5:30 AM I was wide awake! I tossed and turned for the longest time - I was determined to stay in the bed! Finally at about 8:30 I got up. Maybe tomorrow I'll stay asleep.

I had a good visit with Russ and Mom this morning while he was working on the ramp she had installed in the back of the house. He retrofitted it with a center support. I am amazed and pretty disillusioned that a contractor would have completed that work without including a center support. I only stayed a couple of hours, but they worked on it all day it seems like. They got it done too!

This afternoon, Liga and I spent some time together - bit of shopping, a nice visit with Mommy Anne, and some girl chit chat. Tomorrow we've got several things going, so I'm heading to bed pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment