Saturday, April 9, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
I'm sure glad for the weekend!

And here's the long.



 I went out early this afternoon - Liga ended up joining me for a few errands over near the mall. I stopped by Earth Fare to buy my very expensive herbal supplement - Gugulipid. It's the only place I've found it. I have had pretty high cholesterol for a good many years. But when I started going to my new Doctor at the Center for Integrated Medicine, she got me started on it right away. It did the trick!  My cholesterol numbers are doing OK these days. And it's certainly a reason I have to go over there every once in a while.


This evening we went to dinner with friends - we decided to go up to Formosa in Hixson.  Alan and I both think it's one of the best Chinese restaurants in Chattanooga.  I ended up bringing home a big bunch of leftovers - Mu Shu Chicken.  It was really good.  Nice evening.  I'm thinking that if Formosa weren't so far away, then we'd go to dinner there more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment