Saturday, April 23, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Tonight we had a lovely birthday celebration with dear friend Jim Henry

And here's the long.

Tonight was Jim's 70th birthday. We met them with some other friends at The Choo-Choo Station House restaurant. Good food, great entertainment and wonderful company! What a wonderful idea Moggie!!


I hadn't been to The Station House since - well, I guess since before Alan and I were married. I used to go from time to time - it was a fun place to take company.

Tomorrow I'm headed to a conference just outside Washington D.C. It is the Council for Exceptional Children - annual international conference. My colleague Tara is going as well. I always learn so much at this conference. The newest paradigm shift this year at NAGC was the focus on how much we are learning about the brain. I hope that focus continues - I'm eager to learn more about this new frontier.

Russ is still here with Mom. They're working on projects around the house. Mom's really enjoying having him here. I think they've got several more projects planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment