Monday, April 25, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Today was a great start to the conference
 
And here's the long.

Today Tara and I went into D.C. via Metro. Our hotel gave us a little incorrect information about where the metro station was and we walked about a mile out of the way - but that's OK. WE spent the morning doing the memorials. I had never seen the Korean Memorial and I was very amazed. The afternoon we went to the museum of American History. I really liked the Julia Child kitchen.

This evening we heard Alan November as our opening speaker. He spoke about technology and teaching. I'm going to a two hour session he's doing in the morning. I think I'll learn lots! We also connected with our Dallas friends by text. We'll hook up with them tomorrow. Looking real forward to that.

Right now it's time to try some shut eye. I didn't sleep very well last night. I need to get some good rest so I'm ready for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment