Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So here's the short of it,
What an early start I had this morning!

And here's the long.

This morning started at 7:15 thirty minutes from home. As I crawled out of bed I had the same question I always do when I have an early morning. How did I make it to work in a 7:15 start time school for all those years! I'm pretty glad that I don't have to go in every day that early. But I'm also very glad that from time to time I do have the opportunity to have an early start day. It keeps me in better touch with our wonderful teachers who go about doing that every single day. Anyway my morning went very well.  Then I got to spend a good chunk of time with a little fellow who is quite a puzzlement.  I have some observations, but I don't think I'm bringing any answers.  I do love opportunities to be with kids.

This is a four day  work week - so I have bunches to get done tomorrow so I can have Friday off with a good conscience.  I'm going to slave at it! Then on Friday I'm going to just relax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment