Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Storms in Tennessee have really dampened my excitement for theco Terence.

And here's the long.

Tornadoes and high winds have wreaked havoc in Hamilton County and Brainerd was hit pretty hard. I've been focused on that most of the day. The conference was fine and we had a lovely evening with our very special Dallas friends, but I couldn't help but be thinking of home.

We lost the big Oak Tree in the back and the Chestnut tree on the circle. The oak tree pushed over our storage shed and there's a transformer down in the street on Conner Street. I'll post pics when i get home. I'm having trouble getting pics to upload while I don't have my computer with me.

We head home tomorrow. There's no school in Hamilton County. I'm guessing that with 28 schools out of power we may be out on Friday as well. I'm eager to get home. Mom is fine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment