Thursday, April 14, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday.

And here's the long.

I quite grateful that tomorrow is Friday. I'll be glad to have a weekend to sort through this work week and try to get my head in a good place again. 

Valdis came over this afternoon and got two tiers of the little garden plot tilled up for us!  The loufa, parsley, and a few of the tomatoes that I started are beginning to sprout. Saturday and Sunday is the plant sale at Crabtree farms. It's supposed to rain, so I'm not really sure when we are going but I'm eager to see if I can get some heirloom varieties. 

Saturday is also the Brainerd Farmers Market just up on the corner at Grace Episcopal. The last time we went there was lots of good stuff!  Mom also gave me a really good coupon for the big Belk sale that starts at 6:00 in the morning on Saturday.  It looks as though I'll have enough to do on Saturday to keep me busy for two days!  That should be a really good thing. On the other hand, I could just try sleeping in til noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment