Thursday, April 21, 2011

So here's the short of it,
I'm so very glad that there is no work tomorrow!

And here's the long.

Today is the last of my stress filled work days for awhile. This is a three day weekend, and late on Sunday afternoon, one of my colleagues and I are off for a few days at a conference in National Harbor, MD, just outside Washington D.C. We'll get to learn lots of new stuff and also do an adult version of the spring field trip to D.C. for a few hours in the evenings. That should be a real work stress reliever. Maybe I'll have some kind of epiphany while I'm a little removed from the whole thing.

In the meantime, I don't have to go to work tomorrow!  I'm planning to sleep until I can't any longer!  Then I'll get up and see what I might want to do!

This morning before I left for work I went out back and took the plastic off the little greenhouse.  Maybe I'll work a bit out it the garden tomorrow. That's always calming to the troubled soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment