Thursday, October 20, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Achy Back!

And here's the long.

Lots to blog about today - the topic today is my back.

My back started hurting night before last, but as the day wore on yesterday it got worse and worse.
I have to claim some of the responsibility for that because I've been lax with my stretches.
By last evening, I was really hurting. My back is not really my back.  It may be what people call sciatica.  It starts at my lower spine and travels down through my gluteus and over to my hip joint. It feels muscular, but I suppose it's not.

Last night, I took my regular Ibuprofen, but it really didn't touch the pain.
I got my old standby microwave heating pad - I think it's got corn in it. I warmed it up 3 times in all throughout the night. It helped me get through the night.

Today, I've spent time stretching every time I thought about it. It's helped lots.  In a little bit I'm going to warm up the heating pad again and head off to the bed. I'm thinking I'll sleep a little better tonight (I sure hope)


No comments:

Post a Comment