Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Weather surprise

And here's the long.

Last night I updated the software on my phone.  All my apps disappeared and I had to reload them.

When I'm getting ready for work in the mornings, I always open my weather app on the phone and check out what to expect for the day. I had a pretty early morning and it was dark as I was getting ready.  So this morning I checked the weather and got a sunny and fairly warm prediction for the day. I got myself dressed.  The air conditioner still isn't fixed (that's happening next week) so we've got the back doors open and a fan going.   I'm dressed and thinking about how I'm doing great at staying on schedule to be out of the house by 7:15, when I hear it raining.  I didn't trust my senses and look at the phone again - sunny and clear.  I looked out the back door and it was, sure enough, raining. I looked back at the phone again!   It was set on Tampa where I'm sure they enjoyed a warm sunny day with no rain!

I got a phone call canceling my morning appointment, so I did have time to change my clothes into something a bit warmer. And I'm really glad for the rain. Alan overseeded the front lawn this weekend, so the rain is just what we needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment