Thursday, October 13, 2011

So here's the short of it,
This day has been a little yucky.

And here's the long.

Well I had a bout with nausea this morning. It's been awhile since that's happened.  I thought I'd be fine and so got about half way to my morning appointment up on the north side of the county and decided that I'd better go back home. I had taken ginger before I left but it wasn't enough. I got home loaded up on some more ginger and relaxed for a couple of hours. I felt well enough to go to my afternoon appointment and worked for a half day. I never did figure out what might have caused the nausea.

My back has also been really acting up today. It's achy and letting me know it's there. Two or three times this afternoon, I had to resort to standing instead of sitting with the rest of the group. As I'm looking at bedtime approaching, I'm thinking of stretching and then maybe ibuprofen to help me sleep tonight.
 Tomorrow is my last day of work before fall break. I'm really looking forward to the break.




No comments:

Post a Comment