Sunday, October 16, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
What a lovely evening. 

And here's the long.

We had a full house at our Sunday evening dinner on the circle.  We finally got to meet Liga's boyfriend, Ryan. He seems like a nice young man. Valdis brought his on again girlfriend, Kalie. and Mom was here.  Alan did a bang up job with the burgers on the grill. Dinner was good - the best part was the family time.

Liga came early and helped me out with more fall break cleaning. So now we have two cleaned up refrigerators!

Wonder what tomorrow will bring -- well, one thing tomorrow will bring is a team of heat and air workers (I probably coulda said "guys") I'll look really carefully to see if I see any girls on the crew.
Anyway, I'll be up fairly early, since they get here at 8:30! It sure will be nice to go into the cooler fall weather and winter with a new and working heat and air conditioning unit.  AND this company is going to take those ugly, ugly vents from the furnace off our back patio and send them out the side of the house. I am so happy about that.  They were never supposed to have been there to start with, but the installers all those years ago decided to put them there even though I was promised another location!  I wasn't home to see what was going on that time. Tomorrow and Tuesday either Alan or I will be here the whole time for the installation!

But I want to tackle another small fall break project as well - I just don't have one picked out yet - so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment