Sunday, October 9, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Wow. It's October! 

And here's the long.

This is my birthday month, and it's making me reflective. I have quite a few days left before I celebrate that big number, so I'm thinking that I don't want to be that reflective.  I suppose I need to make myself busy and push reflection back closer to the 26th!

This week should be pretty busy at work and that will certainly keep that reflective stuff pushed aside!

Mom is already telling me that she wants to do something on my birthday. I suspect she ought to be there - after all this time all those years ago, she was anticipating another little one to join brother Russ. I'm already thinking that Eggplant Parmesian at Provino's  would be the perfect celebration. How's that for a little reflection!



No comments:

Post a Comment