Sunday, October 30, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Today I got "stuff" done!

And here's the long.

I could use about 14 more days like today!
I had a chance to work on a couple of projects that have been calling my name for several weeks (well, OK maybe months) now.

I was just right here at home - relatively undisturbed - not distracted by the computer, the television, or the beckoning outdoors.  I take Sophie out for her daily walk, and I did make it out to the garden to harvest all the green tomatoes since we are supposed to have a frost tonite.  I hope they keep for awhile so that I can make some green tomato pickles.  They were quite a hit last year  - I won't have very many but I'm going to try a repeat on that recipe.

But for most of the day, I just hung out at the house, getting "stuff" done.
I love that!



No comments:

Post a Comment