Saturday, October 8, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Another Yom Kippur has come and gone. 

And here's the long.

The day went by pretty quickly.  Liga and Valdis both said they fasted all day.
It was an easy fast for me - and my first in several years.

This evening Alan went to bed really early, and I've felt a little like I'm coming down with something. So I've been a slug, just lying around doing not much of anything. Sophie and Lola have joined me in that not doing much for most of the evening. Lola has even been sleeping on my lap for the last few weeks, and tonight it was very relaxing to me to have her stretched out just sleeping away.  And Sophie sleeping just a few feet away from me just deepens that feeling of relaxation and peacefulness.

It's gotten pretty late. I hope sleep comes easily and stays long.













No comments:

Post a Comment