Monday, October 24, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Back at work after Fall Break!

And here's the long.

Wow what a day. I was really getting used to the not going to work deal and Monday came around with a requirement to go to work - and go really early!

Actually Mom was supposed to have a Dr. appointment at 7:15 this morning, so I was up early and ready for that when I got word that her appointment was cancelled.  They are going to try to work her in tomorrow morning - so I'll have another early morning.

We continued the birthday celebration today. Mom and Russ came up for dinner with Alan and me. Now it seems that the party is getting smaller every day!  We had salmon, rice, broccoli, and tomato cucumber salad tonight!  Yummy! (oh yea - there was still leftover birthday cake from that "cake for two" - I'd like to meet those two!)

I can hardly believe my birthday is just a couple of days away.
I never imagined that I'd grow to be this old - and here it almost is!


No comments:

Post a Comment