Thursday, October 6, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Your eyes are getting heavy - you are so sleepy!

And here's the long.

Here at my house, not a creature is stirring not even a mouse -- except for me.

Alan is snoozing and down for the night. Lola (the cat) is sound asleep on my right leg. She's straddled my leg and just completely relaxed.  Sophie is on the floor in front of the sofa. She's got her back paws  pressed up against the bottom of the sofa and her breathing is so regular.  I seem to be the only one awake, and my eyelids are so heavy, I could/will fall asleep just as soon as my head hits the pillow!

I've got everything just sitting on ready to make dinner tomorrow night, and a really early morning tomorrow. I'll be asleep almost before this makes it from the post button to showing up on the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment