Monday, October 17, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Fall Break at home is really nice. 

And here's the long.

No work for me today! I did have to wakey, wakey fairly early since the crew was here for the first day of installment for the heat and air unit.

We chose this company because of - well several reasons - but a really big one was the placement of the vent from the basement to the outside.  Years ago when we had the present unit installed they promised to vent somewhere on one of the sides of the house.  I got home one afternoon and they had drilled through the brick right onto the patio and there were these big plastic vent pipes on the patio. They've sure been a source of irritation these.

This new company assured us that they could vent to the north side of the house.  Then today they told Alan that wasn't possible.  He held his own with them and it turned out that they really can, and that they really will!  I have to say I'm really thankful to have a great husband who will tackle that kind of problem head on.  I will be so excited to have those pipes gone from the patio!

While he was dealing with all that, I was out having lunch with Mom, Mommy Anne, and Liga.  We went to Red Lobster and just had a great visit and a great lunch.  We brought back cheese biscuits to share with the ElmCroft caregivers and residents, and they were a hit!

Here's my lunch bunch for today!
What a nice way to spend a Monday!  I'm so excited to be on fall break - and that we decided to stay at home!  How nice to just enjoy home!

No comments:

Post a Comment