Thursday, October 20, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
My birthday is coming up next week. 

And here's the long.

One of those big ones is right around the corner. And to celebrate the thought of it, Alan and I drove over to Nashville today to have a one-on-one appointment with the folks at the Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System.  It was a good visit and gave us lots of information for future planning.

On the way home, my back was hurting and I needed to walk around a little bit, so we made a stop at South Pittsburg at the Tractor Supply Company. 

That stretched my back out a bit and we had a good time looking at all the stuff they had for sale.  Of course it made me want some chickens, a goat, and a pony.  It's a good thing I came home to this wonderful dog and cat we've got!  Sophie and Lola are truly calming to my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment