Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So here's the short of it,
e-mail, e-mail, e-mail

And here's the long.

About a week or maybe a little more ago, we got a directive from our district saying that we have to significantly pare down our e-mails. Off and on over the years, we've gotten messages telling us to clean up our in-box. But now we have to clean out our whole storage. We've all been working on it, and of course since everyone is on every chance they get it is really slow.

I have until December 20th to get this accomplished!
We have someone coming from the IT department tomorrow to talk to us because many of us have e-mail that we think we need to keep for legal purposes!  Oh well. I'm going to be busy cleaning up e-mail for awhile it seems. I don't think I'm alone in this according to what I'm hearing every time I have a conversation with someone!

I'll appreciate all the good thoughts and positive vibes you can send!


No comments:

Post a Comment