Monday, November 7, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
I'm ready to join the revolution against Daylight Savings Time!

And here's the long.

Several of my FaceBook friends have a version of this.


There are lots of folks, me included, I think, who would like to just pick one time or another and stick with it! The older I get the harder it is for my body to adjust to the change in time. I used to have a harder time in the spring - the spring forward piece.  But now even the fall back gets me all out of sorts.

I'm tired, but not sleepy!

Dear Sun and Moon.
Did you know that the crazy people down here on planet earth don't believe you show us the time of day!  We have these clocks, and twice a year we move them around to represent a different time!  We are a pretty crazy bunch aren't we!



No comments:

Post a Comment