Saturday, November 12, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Nice to have both our Chattanooga kids here helping out at the house today.

And here's the long.

I went out on the porch this morning to get the grooming tool to give Sophie a good brushing and she pushed right out the door.  I threw on a coat and shoes and went out with her, but she was not one bit interested in coming in and getting groomed!  I ended up following her all the way down to Mom's where she had to go talk to Hershey before she was willing to come back home.  She really doesn't mind getting a bath or getting a good brushing, but she acts as though she's not going to have any of it until you can get her started, then she calms right down like - "Oh, if is this all you're going to do then OK" - then she just settles down and enjoys whatever it is.

So after I got Sophie back in the house, I made good on my promise to have a stay at home day today.
We were moving lots of stuff out of the house that we are getting rid of, so Valdis came over and helped with the muscle stuff.  He helped Alan get the basement cleaned out and they got the exercise bike set up.  It really will be a nice place for him to get his exercise now that it's too chilly for him to enjoy a real bike ride. Then this afternoon, they took two loads of stuff off and Liga came over and gave me some help with a couple of projects.

It's only 10:30 and one more time, I'm heading on to bed.  The time change is supposed to be rejuvenating since we "gain" an hour, but I'm just exhausted by he end of the day.  I'm not able to do that burning the midnight oil right now!  So night all.




No comments:

Post a Comment