Sunday, November 27, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Tonight was really a perfect ending to this Thanksgiving Break.

And here's the long.

Daniel was in town, and he joined us for dinner. Liga had to work this weekend, but she was able to break away on her dinner break and come join us as well.  And we had Mom and Valdis and Kalie.

I managed to pick up a turkey breast on post Thanksgiving sale so decided to have a mini-Thanksgiving meal. It turned out pretty well.  And more important than the food it was so nice to be together.

After dinner, Daniel helped us get video chat up and going on both of our laptops and we had a short video chat with Shelley and Max. Mom enjoyed that as well.

I understand from a teacher friend on FaceBook that we have only 17 work days left before our winter break. I can do that!  So tomorrow I'll get my game on and knock the first one of them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment