Saturday, November 26, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
This long weekend has been really nice.

And here's the long.

Today was just a stay at the house and get a few things done day - and I'm having another of those tomorrow - except we'll have company for dinner.

I've spent most of the day working on stuff in the kitchen! I did get over to the grocery store late this evening so I don't have to get out at all tomorrow.

This evening Mom made dinner for us. She's still feeding us from her garden!  Tonight she had some swiss chard and some arugula from the garden that she cooked up with cabbage and onions.  It was really good!

We walked down to Mom's and took Sophie with us so that she could have a visit with Hershey.  She enjoyed getting out and going for a walk out of the circle and then romping with a playmate. She is ready for me to cash in and go to bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment