Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Lucky Me!

And here's the long.

I had dinner with two of my favorite men tonight - Alan and Daniel. I tried to take a picture to share, but there was not enough light so it didn't turn out well enough to post.  We went to The Chop House and had dinner and a nice visit.  I was really glad Daniel had time to join us tonight.

Today was move out day at W. 40th street.  We are playing musical offices, and it turns out that we have to move first for everyone else to be able to move. But the office we are moving into is the one that will be moved out of last!  So we've got a couple of work stations set up and the office furniture is all out in the hall way!  I hope it's not too awfully long before we can get into our space!

No more work this week!
I'm looking forward to doing some other kinds of things!
So tomorrow I'll be up fairly early, but it won't be for work.


No comments:

Post a Comment