Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
This year is certainly slipping away!

And here's the long.

Today I was planning up some future activities and trying to get my calendar sorted out. I found myself being surprised - really surprised that Thanksgiving is just around the corner!

One of the many things I have loved about a teaching career is the Thanksgiving holiday.  We can always count on Thanksgiving Day and the day after plus the weekend! I am at "that certain age" when that's a good amount of time for me to get rested up and revitalized enough to tackle it again until the winter break! For the last several years we've gotten the Wednesday before off as well, so I'm already starting to look forward to a 2 day week next year!

But in the meantime, I have so much to do.
I've got this problem with the new evaluation system.  It apparently has to do with my name. My evaluations are going in under my first name. My log in is my second name.  I can't get into it.
I've got a help request in, I hope I hear something tomorrow or the next day.




No comments:

Post a Comment