Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Time - I know the history - but I don't like messing with the time!

And here's the long.

Wow - I suppose I could just re-emphasize it.
I dont like the time change at all!

It seems like it messes with my internal clock and I'm in a much grumpier mood.  Of course I got that extra hour of sleep, and I'd think that would be great, but it doesn't generally happen that way for me.
As the day comes to the end, it seems to stretch out interminably.  Then when I do get home the darkness is just slamming down.  I do think it's such a good thing that I didn't migrate to Alaska or northern Canada!  I'd be in really bad shape if I had to live in darkness half the year!

So, I'm working through this.  I wish I could say I'm sleeping through this, but in a week or two, I should have gotten my body all accustomed to the new time and be feeling better about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment