Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Phone problems -

And here's the long.

Today I flew in to New Orleans from Chattanooga via Charlotte for the NAGC Annual National Conference.  Alan took me to the airport and I headed up to the gate and he headed home.  About the time I got through security, I realized I didn't have my phone with me.  Oh WOW!!

I borrowed a phone and called him - he discovered it at home in the bathroom!!!
He suggested that I buy a cheap trac phone once I got to New Orleans, but I had decided that I was going to spend a few days just doing without it. Anyway once I got to the hotel I gave him a call to let him know that I was here safe and sound.  And it occurred to me that Tara was flying out later than me.  I suggested that she might be able to bring it.  Well, it turns out that he barely made it to the airport.  They handed the phone over to security where they wrapped it in plastic and sent it through the machine, gave it to Tara on the other side and tonight when we met up for dinner there was my phone!

What a great friend.  What a wonderful husband.
What a great life!


No comments:

Post a Comment