Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dad

So here's the short of it,
Dad had a downturn last night. 

And here's the long

Dad had a heart rate drop last night.
The family has met with the staff at Kindred to let them know that his living will calls for no extraordinary resuscitation measures to be done.  Hospice has been called.

I'm at day three after a treatment and feel better than I have on any day three, but I'm forbidden to be at Kindred. This is so hard.

I'll be posting to Mom and Dad's blog more frequently as we get additional information.

Keep our family in your prayers.






1 comment:

  1. Lynn,
    Carl and I are sending prayers for your health. We love you and admire your strength and courage. We hope for added strength and courage as you walk through these days without your father. Please send our love to your family.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete