Monday, September 7, 2009

So here's the short of it,
Fever again today, and sleeping most of the day.

And here's the long


Another day kind of like yesterday. I woke up feeling feverish, but no temperature registered until late this afternoon. Then I was at 99.8. I'm also still having UTI symptoms.

I made it from the bed to the shower and I did get dressed, but from there, I went directly to the sofa and I've spent most of the day dozing off and on. I've tried to drink as much as I can. I'm doing pretty well with a mix of orange juice and cranberry juice, and diluted grape juice is working OK as well. But I know I'm still not drinking as much as I should be for the symptoms I'm having.

I was planning to work at least a half day, but I suppose that since I've had fever for two days that I shouldn't. I'll call the doctor's office in the morning and see what they think I should do about it all.

My myopathy has improved. I'm not moving around very much, but when I do, I'm not completely exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment