Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Nice day. 

And here's the long.

We had visitors today from another county in Tennessee. With them, I visited 4 schools and 5 teachers. I tried very hard to see everything through the eyes of a visitor instead of an employee. I was very impressed with everything we visited!  That was a pretty big boost to my morale after the stress of opening school. I know this is going to be a stressful year, but this is a day I can look back on to help through those times. And I'll be trying really hard to make some more days like this one happen again.

I'm getting up REALLY early tomorrow. Mom is going to spend a week with Elizabeth in San Jose to help with her new great grand-daughter Avery, and big brother Elijah. I'm taking her to the airport to catch a 5:45 AM flight!

So I suppose the smart thing to do would be to go on to bed right now!
Not sleepy yet though...  Maybe I can get to bed pretty soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment