Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Chattanooga check-in!

And here's the long.

I got a new microwave this evening, and Valdis came by and helped me get it set up. I really appreciated the help.  He also helped me move a few things from downstairs to one of the upstairs rooms. That was another big help!

He's started classes at Chattanooga State. So far, he reports, so good!  I'm sure wishing him luck as he pursues this adventure. He's already taking two of the classes required by the nursing program that he's interested in applying for. And he seems pretty excited.

Liga spent the night last night and we had a chance for a nice pleasant visit.  She's starting to think about going back to school so that she can do something different than continuing to work at the outpatient lab. She's doing some good research to help decide what she may want to do.

I've heard from Alan a couple of times.  That long drive is pretty hard - but he sounds like he's recuperated now.  He picked up lunch and visited with Pennie this afternoon for awhile and then this evening they went to Brian and Julie's for dinner. I know they'll have a great visit.

I'm letting it get late again with an early morning in front of me, so I'm heading off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment