Saturday, August 13, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Today's been a Mother Daughter day.

And here's the long.
 
Mom and I went to run errands and do some shopping this morning and didn't get back until mid afternoon.  Then we went to the grocery. We stopped to visit Mommy Anne for a bit. She wasn't feeling well today and was still in bed when we got there.  She said that she just felt bad and wasn't able to really articulate what it was. She was so excited seeing Shelley and Max tomorrow.

This evening Liga stopped by after she got off work and visited for awhile. So I got to spend some time with Mom and then with my Mother-in-law, and then with my daughter -- and I'm anticipating getting in some Shelley time tomorrow.

And my two fur kids are right next to me. Lola is perched on the end table right near me and is giving me a lick on the arm every now and again, and Sophie is stretched out snoozing and opening her eye to look at me if I move too much.

We are supposed to get some rain tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment