Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Work, work, work, while the guys are at play!

And here's the long.

Today was a good day, except I missed out on the pool party with Shelley, Max, Poppa, and Uncle Walus.  There are some great pictures on facebook! Try this link to see all three guys at the baby pool. Yes that's Max all covered up from the southern sun! So you can't see how cute he is.

This evening Alan and I had an event to attend, so I ran home and got ready - Alan's driving the convertible because Shelley has the SUV with the baby seat in it. Tomorrow she's driving over to Nashville for a few days and leaving Max here. So there's going to be a car trade and she's going to drive the convertible. Alan had taken the convertible and had it washed and cleaned up really well!  I thought that was such a sweet thing for him to do for his oldest daughter! It had cooled off a little, and we drove over with the top down. That was really nice!

They are having a Father/Daughter lunch tomorrow. It makes me think of the Father/Daughter times I cherish with my Dad. I hope they have a good time and make a good memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment