Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Herceptin

So here's the short of it,
10 Herceptin treatments left to go!

And here's the long

Today I had Herceptin treatment number 42.  I have only 10 more treatments left!! I can hardly believe that I'm so close to the end of these treatments!

I'm thinking that I'll hardly know how to behave on Wednesday afternoons when I don't have to report down to the Erlanger Doctor tower, find an infusion chair, and wait for Lori to come decide which part of my right hand vein she's going to use "this week".

I had a great  work day today and am planning on being in the office all day tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll get lots done!

I saw my first iPad today.  I absolutely love it!  I wish I could figure out how it could take the place of my laptop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment