Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break

So here's the short of it,
I'm glad that spring break is here!

And here's the long

Work was so not enjoyable today.  Problems, problems, problems.  I'm really glad this day happened the day before my spring break started instead of at the beginning of the week.  It will give me several days to get some space between me and the difficulties and let me be able to approach solutions from a better place!  Anyway spring break couldn't have come at a better time!

Tonight was a lovely start to break.  We had dinner with friends and then had a meeting that was inspiring.  When we got home and I got my phone turned back on, I discovered that Steve and Sarah and Ryan had driven up to Mom's and are spending the night with her.  I'll have a chance to go down tomorrow and get a visit in before they head over to Nashville for Madison's birthday. 

The weather has been just gorgeous.  Springtime is really here!  Tomorrow, I'm going to plan to spend a little bit of time outside!  I'm really looking forward to that.  I'm also scheduled for a massage.  I'm thinking tomorrow will be great.  I'm not really living in the present - I'm thinking how wonderful tomorrow will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment