Saturday, April 24, 2010

So here's the short of it,
I was pretty tired today. 

And here's the long

Well, today my tiredness really did catch up with me.  I slept until 10:00.  I haven't slept that late since chemotherapy!  When I got up I took a long luxurious shower and then finished unpacking from my trip.  By the time I had a bite of breakfast/lunch a wave of tiredness came over me.  I decided to take a nap.  I'm not usually very good at taking naps - I get tired, but I can't go to sleep.  But this afternoon, in no time at all I was sound asleep and slept for almost two hours.  Alan was saying he thought I wouldn't be able to go to sleep tonight, but right now I'm feeling like I'll be able to go to sleep pretty soon.

Alan and I went and had dinner with Mom this evening.  She had a spinach salad  -- spinach from the garden, and a lasagna from the Angel Food Box for this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment