Sunday, April 25, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Mom and I visited the cemetery this afternoon.

And here's the long

I'm still tired today, but didn't take a nap - I'm afraid that I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight.  I puttered around in the back yard for a bit this morning.  I've got a flower bed in the back that I'm thinking about turning into an herb garden - so I spent a little time working on it.

This afternoon Mom and I went to the cemetery for a bit.  It was terribly windy, but also very beautiful.  They've sodded the area where Dad is buried.  It should green up pretty nicely before long.  I was thinking that it's not long before Memorial Day.  The scouts here in the area go to the cemetery and put an American Flag on every single grave.  Dad always thought it was very beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment