Saturday, April 10, 2010

So here's the short of it,
We are home. 

And here's the long.

Well, it sure is nice to be home.  We had such a lovely visit with Shelley, Lou, and Max, and came home to be greeted by a lovely Liga, along with the adorable dog and cat.  It's good to be home, and I'm glad that I'll have all day tomorrow to get myself ready to get back into the work routine.

The trip was an easy direct flight, but I'll have to say, I don't have my travel legs back right now, so I'm pretty tired and eager to sleep in a bit tomorrow. Sophie is stretched out across the room from me just snoozing away, Liga is in the recliner next to me doing something on her iPhone, the cat is somewhere, Alan's already asleep, and I've definitely got the "I'm at home feeling". 

No comments:

Post a Comment