Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
 Today was Herceptin number 44 only 8 more to go! 

And here's the long

Today I got my phone disaster fixed.  I ended up getting a new phone.  I could have done the out-of-warranty replacement or the new phone for the same amount of money.  I'm really happy to be back in touch.  I still have to get it all talking to my work e-mail.  I may have some time to get that done tomorrow - I'm not sure.  It's basically the same phone phone I had -  I have spent the evening getting it back up to speed with contacts and apps.

Today I went in for Herceptin number 44.  It's so hard to believe that I've really been going every week for 44 weeks.  It's gotten to be such a routine.  Only 8 more to go! What in the world will I do on Wednesday afternoons when it's all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment