Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Visiting the Stein's

So here's the short of it,
Alan and I will be boarding soon to spend a few days in New Haven.


And here's the long.

We got a great deal on flights to Hartford (Southwest- always a fun time) and are spending a few days with Shelley, Lou, and Max. We're pretty excited.

The flight is delayed. But they are starting to board - the wait hasn't been too long. And the flight is only a couple hours or so. We'll rent a car in Hartford and get there I'm sure after they're asleep.

It will be really lovely to see them with all the chemo and high emotion of Dad's situation no longer at the center of my being. I'm hoping we can have a nice relaxing visit.

I'll have to say that so far the worst part of the trip has been finding out that my Starbucks gift card had a zero balance!

More w/ pictures tomorrow!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment