Thursday, April 8, 2010

So here's the short of it,
The weather is lovely, the company is great, and the baby is fabulous!

And here's the long.
Max played hooky from daycare again today - and we sure did have a good time.

Two times we've been home by ourselves when he's wakened from napping. I'm still pretty unsure on steps so we just stayed in his room upstairs and played until someone came home to carry him downstairs. We had loads of fun reading books, playing with toys, and giggling together.





One really fun thing we did was play with the camera. He would pose; I would take the picture; then I would show it to him and he would just laugh and laugh.

One more time - I think about how lucky I am. Ten years ago the cancer I had was considered very bad news. Today the medicine is very good and I have every reason to think Max and I (and all my other loved ones) will have many, many more opportunities to have great fun!



-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment