Thursday, April 22, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Today was a good, long day.

And here's the long

This was a day for me to take notice and remind myself that I'm truly not at my best.  I had a full day of sessions and then this evening a business meeting and a couple of social events that I wanted to attend.  I was going to slowly walk back to the hotel where I'm staying, but it was dark and raining enough that I didn't want to get wet so I caught a cab.  I'm really glad I made that decision!

I've been really lucky.  I haven't had to deal with diarrhea and my nose has not been bleeding the whole time I've been here. That's made it all a lot easier.

I've got another long day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to some of the sessions I have scheduled and I'm also looking very forward to getting back home tomorrow night and be able to sleep until I just want to wake up!  I hope I'm not overstaying my stamina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment